COVID-19 SAFETY PLAN
Due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, we have made changes to ensure the safety of our clients and staff. Given current directions from public heath authorities, we have created a COVID-19 Safety Plan, which is specific to our space, staffing and client needs. Key points in our safety plan include:
- Occupancy – Up to 3 staff and 1 client and 1 support person or translator.
- Appointments will be subject to cancellation if a client or lawyer has any COVID-19 symptoms.
- Masks and gloves will be worn by clients and staff, and available at our office.
- Hand sanitizer available in reception and boardroom.
- Cleaning protocol between client appointments.
- Enhanced daily and weekly cleaning.
- Clients will be invited to bring and remove own beverages.